Bishop Barrington School Curriculum Statement of Intent
We want all of our students to:
- Work well with their peers, to embrace, value and enjoy new learning experiences without fear of making mistakes.
- To study a broad and balanced curriculum for as long as possible before making informed and sound choices about their preferred career pathway.
- Have access to a full range of learning opportunities, which enable strong progress to be made, regardless of background or starting point.
- Value the importance and relevance of being an educated person; developing a strong vocabulary and ‘hard work’ ethic.
- Value the importance of making a contribution to the school community; embracing our Bishop Barrington ‘RISE values’ alongside British values.
- Engage in a well planned and rounded curriculum in which pupils secure digital literacy, and in turn, ‘opens doors’ and increases the likelihood of prosperity and success in their chosen careers.
- To secure ‘powerful knowledge’ and deep subject learning; making sense of the world and making a valuable contribution to the society they live in.
If you require any further information please contact the school on 01388 603307 or email email@example.com