Buying a uniform online is fast and easy. You can place an order whenever it suits you and choose to have the garments delivered directly to your home address or to the school for collection. Following these simple steps will enable you to buy the uniform conveniently.
You can access the Price & Buckland (P&B) Parents Online from the link below.
You will need to register once to create a P&B Parents Online account and be issued with personal login details.
- Once logged in, you can purchase any item or items of the school uniform. You may pay by debit or credit card.
- Using your personal login details you can log onto the website anytime and check your order history.
- Uniforms can be delivered to a home or work address within 3-5 working days for a charge of £3.95.
- Alternatively individually bagged orders delivery can be made to school free of charge. Deliveries to school are made on the second Monday of every month and the cut-off date for order acceptance is the first Monday of every month.
- Garments can be returned within 14 days of receipt for a refund and an easy returns service will allow you to peel off a pre-addressed returns label from the delivery note, attach it to the parcel and post back through the post office. You will need to pay the postage.
- Faulty garments will of course be replaced or credited. You can contact P&B by email through the website: www.price-buckland.co.uk. P&B will then deal with the complaint in the appropriate manner. If they require the return of the garment the postage is free of charge.
- To keep returns to a minimum, the school is provided with a full set of garments in every size. These will be made available for pupils to try on at the school so they can determine their correct size prior to ordering. A size chart is also provided on the P&B website.
- P&B constantly review their stock levels of uniform to avoid shortages however since ordering patterns and requirements are not totally predictable there may be occasions when they run out of stock. All available items are posted and the item which is out of stock is delivered free of charge when available. You are charged for items when they are delivered.
If you do not have immediate access to a computer you can contact P&B and place orders by post. P&B contact details are:
Price & Buckland Limited, Benneworth Close, Hucknall, Nottingham NG15 6EL Telephone: 0115 964 0827.
A hard copy order form can be obtained from school.