If you are in receipt of any of the following benefits, your child at the school could be entitled to £2.10 being credited to their dining account per day.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not allowed to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income, as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Where a parent is entitled to Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment someone receives for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Support under part Vl of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit
If you think you could be eligible, all you need to do is complete the application form here and return it to the school. Upon receipt of a completed application form, eligibility will be checked and you will be notified of the outcome.